'ANIMALS SHARE WITH US THE PRIVILEGE OF HAVING A SOUL' ~ Pythagoras

'THE GREATNESS OF A NATION AND ITS MORAL PROGRESS CAN BE JUDGED BY THE WAY ITS ANIMALS ARE TREATED' ~ Mahatma Gandhi

I left the UK and came to live in this beautiful part of Greece with two cats in 2005. Never did I think that animal welfare/rescuing would take over all other planned activities. The plight of these helpless innocent souls is heartbreaking.

19 August 2012

The four Presidents - HOMES WANTED

Over the last couple of days, I have been liaising with a lady on the island of Poros, who had 4 kittens dumped in her back garden.  It basically was an SOS plea as she had no way of looking after them.  Her only option was to have them put to sleep, but then she contacted me as a last resort.  Would I consider taking them.  Oh dear, many kittens are about and one really cannot save them all.  I don't have a safe house or a shelter.  It is with this reason that I am working on a fund raising mission to try and raise the much needed funds for my cause.  I gave it some thought and decided to help. They are so furry and cute.  They have been taken to safety for now, but I would like them re-homing if possible.  HOMES WANTED.  Can you help to re-home?  elaine1156@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment